If you have signed in to multiple OneDrive accounts, you may find that they remain in Windows Explorer even after you have signed out of the accounts. This is how to remove those old OneDrive icons from explorer.
1. Exit OneDrive by right clicking on the OneDrive – Company name system tray icon > Exit.
2. Open the Registry Editor by clicking the Windows + R button and enter regedit > OK.
3. Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software > Microsoft > OneDrive > Accounts > BusinessName.
4. There will be a number of Business accounts depending on how many you have logged into previously. Find the specific one by looking at the UserEmail value. After you found the correct one, delete the entire folder containing that key.
5. Navigate to HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT > CLSID. Inside the folder, search (CTRL + F) for keyword: OneDrive.
6. Find next until you find one that has the OneDrive – Company name as the Default value and looks something like the screenshot below:
7. Modify the System.IsPinnedToNameSpaceTree value to 0 > OK.
If the icon is still visiable, restart your computer and check the outcome.