Almost all Microsoft 365 services are available on the web from any device including:
- Access to email (Outlook).
- Files in OneDrive and SharePoint.
- Teams for chat, meetings and calls.
- Any other Microsoft 365 app or service.
The web versions of these apps have almost all the features of the desktop versions, and may be useful in the any time you do not have access to your normal computer, for example if you are travelling, or if you don’t have a license for the desktop apps.
- Go to office.com and click the Sign in button.
- Type in your email address and password.
- Complete multi-factor authentication (SMS or app code).
- Outlook and Office apps are available on the left.
- Other apps can be found by clicking on the menu in top left corner.
- Clicking on an app will typically open in another browser tab, so you can have multiple apps open at once.